A biker wife knows a thing or two about motorcycles – and their owners.
She knows that motorcycles are not a passing fad.
They’re a part of the family.
The quickest way to a happy motorcycle marriage is to accept that the bike is front and center in your lives.
And if you do, you might find yourself coming out with some memorable biker wife quotes yourself.
Biker wife quotes come from taking an interest in motorcycles – and in accepting your man’s passion. When you ride motorcycles as a couple, you quickly come to understand why motorcycles are so easy to love. But watch out – motorcycles are addictive. Before you know it, you’re sounding a lot like a biker chick.
See if any of these comments sound familiar…
10 Biker Wife Quotes You May Say Yourself
1. Honey, I’ve decided which motorcycle helmet I want for my birthday.
I’ve been reading up about motorcycle helmets, and I know what I want.
Sure, it’s a little expensive, but you love me, right?
2. Let’s bring the motorcycle into the house for awhile.
We can’t admire her if she’s out in the shed.
You know she gets lonely out there.
(I’ve written a post about the joys of having a motorcycle in your living room over here.)
3. I think I’ve found a way to finance that beautiful new Triumph.
Instead of fighting about money and how much motorcycles cost, you might find yourself finding ways to make the numbers work.
Because if he gets a new bike, that means new kinds of adventures for both of you.
4. I’m going out for groceries – do you want me to pick up anything at the bike shop?
You may as well get all the errands done at once, right?
5. When we renovate the bathroom, we’d better make sure the new shower will be big enough to wash motorcycle parts in.
It’s a lot easier than trying to wash them in the kitchen sink, right?
And you’ve gotta draw the line at washing them in the bath.
6. Since it’s Saturday, I thought I’d wear my motorcycle gear just in case.
You have to grab any chance for a weekend ride.
It’s couples bonding time, and it definitely beats catching up on chores.
7. Hey, the sun’s out; why don’t you wheel out the bike, and I’ll give her a quick wash…
I’m always amazed to hear myself say this.
Because how BORING is cleaning?
I never seem to say, hmm, the sun is out, why don’t I get some vacuuming done!
8. I nearly bought some sandals today, but then I realized I couldn’t wear them on the bike.
Before you know it, motorcycles can start to influence your buying decisions.
It starts to seem more and more normal to invest in a great pair of boots you can wear every weekend on the bike, than a strappy pair of high heels you’ll wear twice a year.
9. Let’s go have a coffee at that little place we found last weekend. It’s only 100 miles away.
Our non-biker friends can’t believe that we don’t have a favorite local coffee shop.
All our go-to places are in the next town or at least a half day’s ride away.
Getting there is half the fun!
10. The new bike has a lovely purr to her – let’s start her up and have a listen while she’s in the the living room.
I couldn’t believe hearing these words come out of my mouth.
It’s not a great idea – even with the back door open to let some fresh air in.
But you should’ve seen the hubby grin!
So it was worth it.
So what do you think?
Do you say any of these biker wife quotes yourself?
If you answered yes, I understand how the motorcycles lifestyle can quickly take over.
And if you answered no, check back with me in a couple more weeks.
Because when you’re a biker wife, before long motorcycles start to make you happy, too.
Like this article?
You might also like this one…
Photo credit: olivermohr @ Canstockphotos.com